* Note: I just edited this to say “photo hop” instead of “monday montage” because I think the “monday” bit made everyone think it was just for Monday… right? *
Anyway, so! Last week was so much FUN that I found myself going back all week, just to take a look and smile. I made a button for just this & put it in the sidebar 🙂 The instagram feed was also pure smile-making delight:
A big THANK YOU and big love to everyone who participated because seriously, that’s a great way to start a week.
So! Let’s do it again! But let’s make it different!
How about a theme, like post a photo of the BEST MESS:
And this time let’s make it a friendly competition – voting allowed! The “rules” in a nutshell:
- It has to be your own G-rated photo
- The photo can be of a baby/child/person with or without a disability
- Don’t have a child? No problem! Post something else that typifies the theme! Everyone is welcome!
- “like” the photo (s) you like the most! Winner will get to wear the Crown of Mess (or something: we’ll figure that out, won’t we?!)
I’ll make colleges of the photos that are tagged #wm1 on Instagram (I’m withalittlemoxie there if you’d like to follow my feed)
Here we go!
To Post Your Photo:
- Click where it says “you are next”
- Enter a link – the link is only there to hold the image, I think? I don’t know. But if you have a blog, link to your blog. If you don’t, link to your facebook/twitter/pinterest page – ANY page will do, really
- In most cases, it’s easier to just upload photo from your computer. If your photo is from a blog post, you can link to your specific blog post and all the photos in that post will come up when you ‘choose from web’
- Crop your own photo or let it crop your photo for you (I don’t think I recommend that!)
- And thaaaaaaat’s all 🙂