red snow cones, tippees, spicy hot dogs, green grass.
little kids with big laughs, sticky hands and sweaty brows.
and superman obsessions.
a family i love to call my own.
Meriah Nichols is teacher and artist who lives in a yurt off the grid. She is deaf, has 3 kids (one with Down syndrome) and a lot of chickens. She writes about travel, disability, and getting dishes done. She likes her tea Earl Grey and hot.
Latest posts by Meriah (see all)
- The Case FOR Special Ed - April 27, 2017
- Pro/Con: Disability Inclusion in School - April 26, 2017
- Apple Watch & Disability: Accessibility Reviews from Users with Disabilities - April 24, 2017
- Question of the Week: What Do You Think of the the “Special Books by Special Kids” Guy? - April 20, 2017
- Normalizing Disability, One Gloriously Mundane Photo at a Time - April 19, 2017