Meriah Nichols is teacher and artist who lives in a yurt off the grid. She is deaf, has 3 kids (one with Down syndrome) and a lot of chickens. She writes about travel, disability, and getting dishes done. She likes her tea Earl Grey and hot.
Latest posts by Meriah (see all)
- When ASL Products are Made & Sold By Non-Deaf, Does it Hurt the Deaf Community? - March 24, 2017
- Disability Blogs - March 22, 2017
- Rain is Making Me Question Life - March 20, 2017
- Watch the Best Short Movie of the Year: #NotSpecialNeeds - March 17, 2017
- Traveling With a Child With Down Syndrome - March 16, 2017