From the Pride Parades to the 4th of July – to just the awesomeness of our lives, families and gorgeous gardens, we all have something to celebrate right now. Let’s share! CELEBRATE!
This is a Photo Hop: Post a photo below
Post your best! Follow the 1-2 rule: for every photo that you upload here (and yes, you can upload more than one), “like” two others. Let’s create community by encouraging and sharing. Links are open until Sunday night, my (San Francisco) time.
…and how to upload?!
- Just click “click here to enter”, below. Then,
- Fill in a link – ANY link. Use your facebook account link, link to your blog/website/anything goes, really.
- Add a caption for your photo. This will show BELOW your photo
- Your email and name – these DO NOT show – I’m asking for this to prevent spam and to have a way to contact you if I need to
- Choose where you want to get your photo from and how to crop it. I suggest the middle: FROM FILE, that’s from your computer. If you are posting from your blog link and want a photo from your blog, then ‘Web” will work.
WooHoo! Posted! THAT’S IT!