You must watch this. Must.
Now you know why.
More from my site
- The Laughing Heart + Roll The Dice: Two Poems to Love
- Love Fest: A Little Movie
- ASL "I'm Here!"; My Own Awesome Video; Bob Ross and Mr. Rogers' Videos + Week in Review
- Vision Board: What it Is and How to Make One
- Words to Remember: Our Greatest Fear, by Nelson Mandela
- Inspirational Quote: Accept No One's Definition of Your Life
Meriah Nichols is teacher and artist who lives in a yurt off the grid. She is deaf, has 3 kids (one with Down syndrome) and a lot of chickens. She writes about travel, disability, and getting dishes done. She likes her tea Earl Grey and hot.
Latest posts by Meriah (see all)
- Who Does the National Down Syndrome Society Serve Exactly? - May 27, 2017
- How to Use a Maypole as a Metaphor for a Mid-Life Reboot - May 26, 2017
- How Does a Person with No Arms or Legs Eat? - May 16, 2017
- My Body Doesn’t Oppress Me; Society Does – Short Film by Dean Spade - May 13, 2017
- Self Care in the Time of Liars: Part 1: Surviving in the Liars Sandstorm, Guest Post by Naomi Ortiz - May 12, 2017