Better late than never, I thought I'd catch you up on some stats as a sort of celebration:
- She is almost 14lbs and is over 20 inches.
- She's babbling, sits up in the human chair for long periods.
- Moves and grooves and comments on just about everything.
- She is growing a uni-brow! So "frida kahlo".
- She's also eating solid baby food and digging it.
- Had her first real poop and evidently had some mixed feelings about that
- She enjoys munching on her toes
And other things
And a delightful bundle of snuggaliciousness. For sure.
and she's got moxie, that Moxie!
Happy Half Year, HoneyBun!
Meriah Nichols is a counselor. Solo mom to 3 (one with Down syndrome, one on the spectrum). Deaf, and neurodiverse herself, she’s a gardening nerd who loves cats, Star Trek, and takes her coffee hot and black.