Meriah Nichols is teacher and artist who lives in a yurt off the grid. She is deaf, has 3 kids (one with Down syndrome) and a lot of chickens. She writes about travel, disability, and getting dishes done. She likes her tea Earl Grey and hot.
Latest posts by Meriah (see all)
- Who Does the National Down Syndrome Society Serve Exactly? - May 27, 2017
- How to Use a Maypole as a Metaphor for a Mid-Life Reboot - May 26, 2017
- How Does a Person with No Arms or Legs Eat? - May 16, 2017
- My Body Doesn’t Oppress Me; Society Does – Short Film by Dean Spade - May 13, 2017
- Self Care in the Time of Liars: Part 1: Surviving in the Liars Sandstorm, Guest Post by Naomi Ortiz - May 12, 2017