Down syndrome Resources
Where ever you might be in your journey with Down syndrome resources, whether you are a parent, a sibling, friend or employer, there is something here for you.
You will find a plethora of information below. Long lists of Facebook groups, collections of useful books to read and refer to, indispensable resources for when you are expecting a child with Down syndrome, and of course, blog posts.
I hope it’s useful and of course, please contact me with any new information you’d like to see added.
Resources related to Down syndrome and Parenting: please click on the images below to go directly to the resource page you are looking for
Down syndrome Blog Posts
Therapy and Down syndrome
- How to Tell if Your Child with Down Syndrome Needs Therapy
- Horse Therapy and Down syndrome
- Yoga and Down syndrome
Bolting and Down syndrome
- 16 Parent-Recommended Ways to Keep Your Bolting Child Safe
- …and Then My Heart Stopped
- 5 Things to Keep Your Child with Down syndrome Safe
- The One Thing I Would Change About Down syndrome
- Behavioral Issues and Down syndrome