Down syndrome Resources
Where ever you might be in your journey with Down syndrome resources, whether you are a parent, a sibling, friend or employer, there is something here for you.
You will find a plethora of information below. Long lists of Facebook groups, collections of useful books to read and refer to, indispensable resources for when you are expecting a child with Down syndrome, and of course, blog posts.
I hope it’s useful and of course, please contact me with any new information you’d like to see added.
Resources related to Down syndrome and Parenting: please click on the images below to go directly to the resource page you are looking for
Please Click the Links Below to go the Section You Want
Classic Useful Blog Posts Related to Down Syndrome
- My free e-book on the first 4 years of living with Moxie (covering the prenatal diagnosis, Down syndrome, ableism, disability: 142 pages of art, photographs and writing)- linked here
Therapy and Down syndrome
- How to Tell if Your Child with Down Syndrome Needs Therapy
- Horse Therapy and Down syndrome
- Yoga and Down syndrome
Bolting and Down syndrome
- 16 Parent-Recommended Ways to Keep Your Bolting Child Safe
- …and Then My Heart Stopped
- 5 Things to Keep Your Child with Down syndrome Safe
- The One Thing I Would Change About Down syndrome
- Behavioral Issues and Down syndrome